Upprop mot LRF ang deras beslut att släppa Gmo-foder fritt i sverige

Gäst

/ #302

2014-06-24 21:10

I am Swedish but I ve lived in USA and I have seen how horribly gmo has ruined USA. There has been an increase in cancer and other illnesses. Gmo is spreading to the organic fields. Animals feed gmo feed are getting huge infections in their bellies. Studies in Canada show that the poison in gmo seeds transfer over to a pregnant mom and into the fetus. The list is long . Monsato is twisting the truth and lying- so whatever they say that sounds good/ don't believe it!! All they want is money !! They want to be the only one to sell seeds in the world- then the control the food- then they control the world. Monsato is behind agent orange and lots of other horrible things . Sweden IS a beautiful country. We can't afford to ruin the country and the people with gmo. Gmo is also very harmful to the ECO system. Don't give monsato a finger- he will take the whole hand- the whole body!! Don't even let monsato in Sweden at all! Do a complete Ban! Complete for bit monsato and gmo!! Later - when even more horrific consequences are shown in other countries- u ll be glad Sweden had the guts to say NO to monsato and no to gmo!!!